Monday 19 September 2016

Anything Goes with the stamp that's not so scary after all!

For this month's Anything Goes theme I used the stamp that most of the DT were afraid of! We all didn't know what to do with her, but everyone really came up trumps. I made a journal spread:


I gave both sides a coat of gesso and once that was dry, put a few dabs of {DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics} onto a glass mat, sprayed it with water and then smooshed the pages onto it. One smoosh was all it took as I like to keep white space on my pages.

I had also gessoed some book pages so I stamped {Fashion Dame} using a stamp positioned onto one and cut her out. I also cut some circles from a page.

I used a couple of homemade foam stamps and used the stencil that comes with the stamp over the pages.

It was finished off with some doodles, oil pastels and a quote from Pinterest.






Kaz xxx

1 comment:

Karen Petitt said...

It's gorgeous! Love the white spaces too - thank you for sharing how you created it with us too Karen x