Saturday 3 September 2016

Ministry By Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are all well!
What a treat for us this week to be altering the Ministry 
of Mixology kits.


This was my piece that I did when I attended my first Ministry
 of Mixology retreat. I won't go into that much detail
 but the whole project used Deco Art 
Media mediums and paints. 

A few beads and glitter from my stash along with a triple embossed
 butterfly. The stamp used is an Artistic stamper butterfly. 



Lots of Andy's techniques were used with a bit of glitzy bling.
& treasure gold.
Cheers Dee x

Products used
  1. Tando creative :- Ministry of Mixology Andy Skinner Book Kit.
  2. Deco Art :- Media fluid acrylics, Primary CyanPyrrole RedDiarylide YellowPaynes Grey Quinacridone GoldPrussian Blue Hue,Weathered Wood,  White Crackle PAINT.
  3. Stampendous:-Chunky Gold Embossing EnamelChunky Clear Deep Impression Embossing Enamel.
  4. Butterfly stamp,small seed beads and glass glitter from my stash, treasure gold.

No comments: