Friday 18 November 2016

Anything goes by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my latest creation for 
Tando creative I hope you like it. I am doing this
just before getting ready to set of for Mixology
super excited!!!!!



Back to business I created the above board using the very lovely 
media boards and Tando's Long Flourish stencil.


First I used paper clay in a mould and allowed it to set
next I painted it with Carbon black media
acrylic paint. 


once dry I used patina antiquing cream knocking that back once 
dry followed by liquid leaf gold.


For the board i had used Viva graphite paste through the 
long flourish stencil and on the lower corner 
with a pallet knife this was stamped into 
with a script stamp.


The whole board was covered with black gesso being careful
not to go over the script stamped paste. once dry a coat
of  Decor Cameo  spritzed with water followed by treasure 
also spritzed. Once happy and dry a versamark 
pad was swiped over it and gold embossing
powered was sprinkles to just catch
in area's. I hope you like
cheers Dee. X



Products Used
  1. Tando products used were the following:- Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm, Mask - Long Flourish
  2. Deco art products used were the following :-  Black Gesso, American Decor treasure & cameo & Patina antiquing cream. 
  3. Stampendous products used were the following:- Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel & script stamp.
  4. From my stash:- Versamark ink pad.


No comments: