Wednesday 11 January 2017

Fragile Tag



Hi! Dana here today sharing the piece I created for the Tag theme this week. I cut a tag from a piece of Tando packaging and then applied DecoArt Gesso over the surface with a spatula for a textured finish. Once the gesso was dry, I added color to the tag with Gelatos.


Then, I placed the Giovanna Doilie Stencil over the tag and traced around it with a black pen. Next, I stamped a woman into the center of the stenciled design. I colored the stenciled design and the stamped image with watercolors. I further embellished the tag with two painted leaves from the Leaf Branch with 3 Loose Leaves. I stamped a sentiment, added some doodles and tape to the tag, and then attached a tassel to the top to finish.


You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your take on this color palette! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: