Wednesday 8 February 2017

Add Fabric - Canvas-Covered ATC


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a canvas-covered artist trading card for the Add Fabric theme this week. I love the ethereal quality of the backgrounds that can be created with canvas and Gelatos. I applied pink, purple, and yellow Gelatos to a craft mat, spritzed with water, and then pressed an ATC-sized piece of sticky-back canvas into the pool of color. I dried the canvas with a heat tool and then stuck it onto an Artist Trading Card. I sprinkled a layer of Stampendous Spoonful of Silver over the card and then glued on a piece of Round Grid waste that I colored with the same Gelatos for a fun textured layer. I finished this card with some yellow thread and a piece of flair.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: