Sunday 26 February 2017

Anything Goes with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here and welcome to my Tando post. The theme this week is Anything Goes and I chose the Tando large segment clock to play with. 

Here is what I made...



I first painted the background piece of the clock with DecoArt black gesso and the segment part of the clock with a quick coat of DecoArt white gesso. 

I applied a coat of DecoArt crackle paint to the front segment part of the clock and left it to dry.
I then applied DecoArt Carbon Black Antiquing Cream, rubbing it in to the cracks then cleaning off the excess with a damp tissue. 



On the background part of the clock I applied DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Colbalt Teal, and Primary Yellow in vertical stripes on the clock.




When the paint was dry, I used Andy Skinner's Fossil mask and DecoArt white modelling paste to create 3 different images. When the modelling paste was dry I brushed over it with watered down Colbalt Teal. 







I painted the roman numerals with black gesso, then inked them and added Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.





Thank you for popping by. If you would like to pop over to my blog the link is here

Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx


Here is everything I used on this project and they are all available on the Tando website

Segment Clock Large   Fluid Acrylics: Cadmium Orange    Fluid Acrylics: Cadmium Red   Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal   Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow   Media: White Crackle PAINT   Media: Black Gesso   Media: White Gesso    Media: White Modelling Paste  Media Antiquing: Carbon Black   A Skinner Stencil - FOSSIL

No comments: