Friday 9 June 2017

Black modelling paste by Dee

Hi folks how are you all this week? I have a Tando 
tag to share with you today that i have used 
black modelling paste to create.
 I started with a coat of gesso followed by area's painted 
in the following colours Diarylide YellowBlue Green LightPyrrole 
Red media paint your tag should be like a patch 
work of these colours. Red media paint 
 Next follow this with weather wood in patches over the tag 
or you can if you want large crackle all over put it 
all over the tag and allow to dry.
 Next a coat of white crackle paint once dry follow with a 
watery wash of Prussian Blue Hue once dry follow with
 another wash of watery Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide.
 Using a palett knife apply black modelling paste to 
the the base of the tag and sides tap the flat of the knife 
on the surface to create little peaks. sprinkle both
 Enamel over the paste and heat set.
I Stamped Andy's Skinners skull stamp onto a white
 piece of card which I then cut out and glued onto 
a Tando heart. The area's that were free I put 
black modelling paste and embossing powder 
as well.
To finish off quinacridone gold was used to create the
rust effects on the tag.
I hope you have all enjoyed my post 
feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions.

1 comment: