Thursday 13 July 2017

Media Boards inspiration with Irit


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando project.
This week we were challenged to make something with Tando Mixed Media boards.
So I made this altered tag with the smallest board and a lot more of Tando chipboards and stencils.

As you can see the background was made with Tando stencil and DecoArt texture paste.
Then I added a half of Tando gate chipboard. Over the chipboard I added Tando wings that were stamped over.
On the top I added resin casted piece and stamped and die cut images (Inspired by Stamping).
I decided to stay in greens and copper shades only and used copper wax over the chipboards and copper embossing powder over the stamped pieces.




 Tando products used:
Mixed Media boards
Mixed Media Boards 80mm x 116mm

Wrought Iron gate small
Wrought Iron Gate Small

Wings set
Wings Set

Harlequin mask

Harlequin Mask
 DecoArt Media line

No comments: