Sunday 11 February 2018

Frames and Leaves with Lisa

Hi Folks, Lisa here and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. The theme this week is "Frames and Leaves".

Here is what I created...



I used the Tando Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame as a base. I attached all the outside frame pieces together and applied a coat of white gesso to the frame and the background piece. 

I then used the Tando bubbles mask and DecoArt white modelling paste on the background of the frame



I used DecoArt texture sand paste on the inside of the frame and crackle paint on the outside. I also added some to the leaf flourish and the tall leaves.




I used DecoArt Premium acrylic paints to paint the frame and the leaves.

I painted some paper flowers using the paint to add some more colour.



Thanks for popping by my blog post, leave a comment if you like, I love to hear your thoughts.
Toodles for now, 
Lisa xxx 

Here is everything I used and all are available on the Tando website.

Arabian style Layered Arch Frame  Leaf branch with cut out leaves.    Tall Leaves - set of 4   Leaf Flourish 110mm   Stencil: BUBBLES      Cadmium Orange Hue Premium   Cerulean Blue Premium   Diarylide Yellow Premium   Green Gold Premium   Burnt Sienna Premium   Cadmium Red Hue Premium   Media: White Modelling Paste   Media: Texture Sand Paste      Media: White Crackle PAINT

No comments: