Wednesday 18 April 2018

Torn Heart Tag

Hi everyone I hope you are all well I have just come home from spending an the weekend at Ministry Of Mixology what an amazing weekend it was. For those of you who were there I hope you enjoyed it as much as the team did.


I have for you today a Tag using Tags, & cogs from the new cog sheets @ Tando. The main focal point is a triple embossed heart using a stamp from Chocolate Baroque & a custom mix of embossing  
powder from Stampendous. 


Once I had triple embossed the heart I used black antiquing cream over it knocking it back once dry then repeated the step with patina antiquing cream. 


I then went in and rusted it all up along the tear with Quinacridone gold and translucent yellow iron oxide. A little touch with pewter Treasure Gold.


I took one of the cogs from the cog sheet and distressed it next I gave it washes with Paynes Grey followed by Media Interference - Turquoise and a touch of quinacridone gold.


For the tag a lot of pastes and torn embossed card was applied to the tag this was allowed to dry then was given a coat of timeless chalk finish paint then Prussian blue hues and raw umber was applied and spritzed back. 


Metal cogs were applied to finish of along with crackled numbers. I hope you all enjoyed  this post and let me know what you think.


 Tando Tags and cogs sheet.

Raw Umber, Prussian Blue Hue, Timeless chalky finish paint, Quinacridone Gold, Paynes grey, 
Media Interference - Turquoise, Crackle paint, modelling paste & 2 step crackle.


Frantage encrusted silver, clear chunky embossing powders.

No comments: